WELCOME~

Growing up in a small town, we didn't have housing developments. What we had were streets lined mostly with trees and homes built by individuals. I remember when a small housing development began across town and I couldn't help but think how weird it was that a bunch of mostly identical homes were being built so close to each other... it was stark,ugly, and made me uncomfortable. I remember thinking I'd never live in a housing development..I'd always be in my own unique space. I was very young and I was very wrong. I didn't end up in a sunny cottage on the edge of town or a small farm out in the boonies.. I have landed in a house that's just like every 4th or 5th house in a housing development in small town suburbia. I realized that regardless of where you are..or what cookie cutter home one lives in, there are a buh-zillion and one ways to make it your own. From my own little suburban *cottage* you will find me posting anything from cooking to sewing to flower watching.. people watching, short stories, poetry, rants, raves and anything else you can imagine~ Please stay awhile, explore all little parts of my life. You may find your self, laughing, rolling your eyes, disgusted, inspired, aggravated, happy, ect ect ect..
Thanks so much for stopping by and sharing in my joy~

Friday, April 13, 2012

Pickety Picket


I love this Picket fence planter and shelf.
It looks fairly easy to reproduce as well..basically picket fence boards are wrapped around a planter and shelf. And I am thinking Mothers Day gift!  hehehe  
*Hint Hint* to my builder husband.


 If anyone makes this please send a picture~

LUVZ~


p.s. if you need more inspiration for your country garden.. check out the pics below~






This is my fave!  I've got to find an old chair NOW!!



 Be INSPIRED!!






No comments:

Post a Comment